Tuesday, May 4, 2010

New Blog - My Digi Scraps

Neralee & Boredom have driven me here.

Since Sorens birth I have been on lock down all day it seems, he and I spend hours together in the bedroom, laughing at eachothers faces, when he's bored of that, he tends to sleep.

I've been puting together a lot of digital scrap pages in Sorens sleepy time and decided for Mothers Day to print off 20 of these pages into a book for my mum, I did it through SnapFish.co.nz, they had a special where all you had to pay was $4.95NZD for postage and the 20x20cm 20 page photobook was free.

I make my pages (and all my other digital images) using GIMP, this is a freeware program that you can download (it's like a free version of PSP), at first it may seem overwhelming, but if you just play with it, it gets easier really quickly, plus there are thousands of tutorials online for how to use it.

I'm considering making this my digital images/tutorials/family blog. So if you don't have any interest in one of those, prepare to become bored quickly.

That's all for this post, I will make another when I wake up.

Some examples of my digital scrap pages:





1 comment: